It’s summer, you just finished the most amazing cookout dinner, you’re lounging with friends and family and now it’s time for…shots! Good news. Your no-cook vegan chocolate pudding shots are ready for you.
- 1 cup organic soft tofu
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vega Sport® Performance Protein
- or 1 scoop Chocolate Vega® Clean Protein
- or 1 scoop Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder (or instant coffee or coffee powder)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional toppings:
- Non-dairy chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
- Fresh seasonal berries
In a food processer blend tofu, Vega protein powder, cocoa powder, espresso powder, maple syrup and sea salt.
Blend until smooth. If you’d like a thinner pudding process for longer until you reach your desired consistency.
Divide into six shot glasses, and set in fridge for 20 minutes.
Top with chocolate chips, shavings or berries and serve straight up.