We’re excited to be posting five of our favorite ways to prepare overnight oats. Each of these overnight oats recipes has delicious plant-based ingredients and are full of flavor. If you’re looking for a little extra vegan protein first thing in the morning, we’ve got you covered too! Don’t forget to tell us in the comments below what your favorite way to prepare overnight oats is.
- Base Overnight Oats:
- 2 1/2 cups regular oats
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy alternative (such as coconut, almond, hemp or soy)
- 2 Tbsp sweetener (such as maple syrup or agave)
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut Overnight Oats:
- 2 Tbsp dried coconut
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- The Nutty Professor:
- 1 Tbsp toasted sliced almond
- 1 Tbsp toasted chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp dried fruit (such as apricots or peaches)
- Banana Cream Pie:
- 1/2 banana, sliced or puréed
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Vega® Protein & Greens
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Maca Mocha Morning:
- 1 tsp Vega® Maca
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Vega® Protein & Greens
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 bar, chopped Vega® Maca Chocolate
- Tropical Overnight Oats:
- 1 Tbsp Tango Vega® Protein & Greens
- 1/2 lime, zested
- 1/4 mango, diced
Combine all base recipe ingredients.
Evenly separate into 5 jars and add desired topping combination to each jar.
Put lid on jars and place into the fridge. You can enjoy your first overnight oats after letting it sit in fridge for a minimum of 8 hours.