These absolutely scrumptious chocolate brownies are completely guilt-free and packed with fiber. We like having these as a breakfast brownie (yes, for breakfast) as they have tons of fiber. We’ve added organic protein powder to give you a supercharged start to your day. Did we mention they also happen to be gluten-free? Don’t plan on saving these vegan snacks until dessert, because they’ll be long gone by then!
- 1 serving Chocolate Vega One® Organic All-in-One Shake
- 15 oz Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 bananas, ripened and mashed
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ⅓-½ cup hemp milk (or preferred milk alternative)
- ⅓ cup agave nectar (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Blend oats until they become a fine powder.
Add all remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into tray and bake for 35 minutes.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit compote and garnish with frozen blueberries.