Sunday night make a big batch of quinoa porridge, and then store it in Mason jars with your favorite toppings for a high protein breakfast Monday through Friday.
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, dry and rinsed
- 3 1/2 cups canned coconut milk
- 2 servings Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- Maple syrup or agave syrup, as desired
- Handful fresh berries
- Coconut shreds, as desired
- Cacao nibs, as desired
- Toasted nuts or seeds
- Cinnamon, to taste
In a saucepan, bring quinoa and coconut milk to a simmer. Simmer over medium-low heat with a lid for 15 to 20 minutes.
Fold Vega Essentials and sweetener (if desired) into quinoa. Add in more liquid if needed.
Split quinoa between 5 jars and garnish with toppings.
Store in 5 (2 cup) Mason jars or glass containers.
Keep for up to 5 days in fridge.