Yes, coconut, carrot, and avocado DO go together nicely! Not sure? Try it yourself!
- Thrive Energy Cookbook by Brendan Brazier
- Publisher: DaCapo Press
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and juiced
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp yellow curry paste
- Small handful of fresh cilantro leaves, torn
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
In a blender, combine the avocado, garlic, carrot juice, coconut milk, lime juice, curry paste, half of the cilantro leaves, and salt and pepper to taste.
Blend until smooth.
Serve garnished with cashews, coconut flakes, and the remaining cilantro leaves.