Start your day right with a natural morning green juice! It’s the best time to get freshly extracted juice into your system. Try this recipe from our friends at Breville.
Why These Ingredients?
- Lemon: One of the most alkalizing foods available, lemons restore inner balance while adding a real kick to any juice.
- Cucumber: Rich in silica, cucumber is great for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Grapes: A natural antihistamine, grapes add a lot of sweetness to any juice.
- Honeydews: Honeydews are the sweetest of all melons. Heavier varieties are juiciest.
- Kiwifruits: Kiwifruit has as much potassium as bananas but only half the calories.
- Celery: Celery has a mild, pleasant flavor that blends well with other ingredients
- Fresh Mint: This aromatic herb aids digestion and calms nausea.
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/2 large cucumber (use organic if possible)
- 1 cup green grapes
- A wedge of honeydew melon
- 1 large kiwifruit
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 handful of fresh mint