Robin from Knead to Cook speeds up a cool weather classic with her delicious peanut butter cup overnight oats recipe.
“Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day that fuels your brain and body. This recipe is so easy and making it ahead of time makes your morning rush that much more simplified.”
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1 Tbsp French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Topping Options :
- Chopped bar of Vega® Maca Chocolate
- Dash of vegan chocolate chips
- Dash of coconut flakes
- Dash of cacao nibs
- Almond or peanut butter (softened)
Add the all of the ingredients (except toppings) into a jar with a lid.
Give it a good stir or shake and refrigerate overnight.
Shake it again right before eating.
Add your toppings and devour.