Want a new spin on an old classic? Check out how we’ve revamped brownie recipe by adding Vega One® All-in-One Shake, chickpeas and nut butter.
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup raw cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Chocolate Vega One® All-in-One Shake
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Splash of non-dairy milk
- Optional Toppings: Chopped nuts, raw cacao nibs, vegan chocolate chips, pretzel pieces, candy pieces, chopped cookies, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment.
2. Place all ingredients into Vitamix or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon mixture into the prepared pan and place the toppings of choice on top.
4. Bake for 35-40 mins or until tooth pick comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing.