Looking for an easy breakfast that’s ready when you wake up? A creamy pear quinoa muesli takes preparation the night before but yields a dreamy super food wake up call. Topped with amber syrup and lush berries you’ll wounder why you went so long without this quick and easy recipe.
- 2 pears, cored and grated using box grated or food processor
- 1 serving French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- ½ cup quinoa flakes or substitute with oatmeal
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp grounded flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 cups non-dairy milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup dried fruit (apples, cranberries, cherries, dates, figs, prunes, raisins)
- ¼ cup nuts or seeds, chopped, your choice (walnuts, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, pecans)
- 2 Tbsp yacon syrup or maple syrup or agava syrup
- 1 cup fresh berries
In a medium bowl, mix together grated pear, Vega One powder, quiona flakes, cooked quinoa, flax seeds, chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and dried fruit. Stir well until all ingredients are combined. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
The following day, place quinoa muesli into a bowl and top with fresh berries and nuts of your choice. To finish, drizzle with your choice of syrup and serve.