Cookie dough lovers of the world unite! Let’s celebrate a revolution of flavor. Packed with-lick-the-bowl-deliciousness, this good-for-you cookie dough dip is going to change the world. You’d never even guess that it has chickpeas in it! Perfect served with fresh berries, banana chips or another of your favorite crispy or crunchy treats.
Recipe adapted from ChocolateCoveredKatie.com
- 1½ cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed very well)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ heaping tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup nut butter of choice
- 4 Tbsp sweetener of choice (more or less depending on taste)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp rolled oats
- ⅓ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- If needed, up to ¼ cup non-dairy milk alternative of choice
Blend all ingredients (other than chocolate chips) in a food processor, or high powered blender until very smooth, adjusting sweetness to taste.
Fold in chocolate chips and serve with fruit slices or gluten-free graham crackers.