Put a few perfectly ripened peaches from the farmer’s market to good use this summer with this light and refreshing coconut peach vegan frozen yogurt. The juicier, the better, and if you’ve got a few extras lying around, be sure to freeze them too so you can enjoy this rich dessert all year round.
- 454g/16 oz tub So Delicious® Plain Cultured Coconut Milk yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vega Sport® Premium Protein
- 1/4 cup Silk® Unsweetened Coconut Beverage
- 1 Tbsp fresh peeled ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 Tbsp toasted flaked coconut
Add all ingredients to a blender except for one of the peaches and the flaked coconut. Puree until smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and stir in the remaining diced peaches and toasted flaked coconut. If you prefer a smooth frozen yogurt, toss both peaches and the toasted coconut in the blender rather than stirring them in afterward.
Freeze the frozen yogurt mixture for 4 to 6 hours.
When frozen, scoop and serve topped with additional fresh peach slices if desired.