You’re five ingredients and one pan away from making this simple dessert. It is 50 % cobbler, 50% cake and 100% delicious.
- 1/2 cup room temperature vegan butter (I used soy free Earth Balance)
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free vanilla cake mix (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- Optional: Vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lightly grease a 9X13 cake pan with vegan butter substitute.
Spread frozen raspberries evenly over cake pan.
Melt vegan butter substitute in microwave or on the stove top.
Mix cake mix, cocoa powder, and Vega® Essentials or Vega® Protein & Greens together, add vegan butter substitute and combine. Be careful not to over mix.
Spread mixture evenly over pan. Add chocolate chips on top if you so desire.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until the top starts to forms a crust and the berries start to bubble.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes, to completely firm the crust.