Dark, rich and decadent with a hint of mint, this avocado mint chocolate mousse makes getting some veggies easy. In fact, I think you’ll want seconds! The zucchini in this recipe helps to increase the size of each portion without significantly affecting the overall taste of the pudding. However, feel free to leave it out if you prefer.
- 1 large avocado, pitted and skinned
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup Silk® Original Unsweetened Almondmilk or other non-dairy beverage
- 1 serving Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 to 2 tsp maple syrup (optional, to sweeten)
- Pinch of sea salt, to enhance sweetness
- Fresh organic mint, to garnish
Put the first five ingredients in the food processor and process until completely smooth.
Add all remaining ingredients and continue to puree, again until completely smooth and incorporated.
Adjust sweetness to taste with maple syrup if desired.
Serve garnished with fresh mint sprigs.