Chewy, decedent, and oh-so chocolate-y, oh and filled with protein and fiber. If you’re like me, once you try it, this brownie batter freezer fudge will be your new go-to dessert when you’re in the mood for something sweet and fudgy. Bonus: no oven required for this dessert!
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained (approximately 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or 1/2 cup, room temperature vegan butter)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup real maple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: vegan chocolate chips and sprinkles
In a food processor blend beans, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Add cocoa powder and Vega Essentials, blend until combined.
Optional: fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
Spread over 10×6 pan.
Freeze for 2 hours.
Slice into 10-12 squares. Store in freezer-safe container until ready to enjoy.