By Vega Blogger Robin. Originally posted on her blog, Knead to Cook
I scream, you scream, we all scream for (banana) ice cream! Add Vega One and we’re practically jumping for joy. Vega Blogger Robin of Knead to Cook created two banana ice creams with Vega One, and since Spring is officially here, we think it’s time to dig in!
- Nut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 6 frozen bananas, chopped up into 2 inch disks
- 1 or 2 Tbsp nut butter
- 2 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- Chocolate Avocado Banana Ice Cream
- 6-8 frozen bananas, sliced into 2 inch disks
- ¼ cup peanut or almond butter
- ½ large or 1 whole small avocado, pitted and skinned
- 1½ cups non-dairy chocolate milk
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate or French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips
Place the nut milk in your blender first, then add the remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips).
Blend on high speed until creamy.
You may need to stop and scrape down the sides or add a bit more nut milk.
Mix in chocolate chips
Serve immediately or freeze in an airtight container in your freezer.