- Product Benefits
Why you'll love it
Top off your tank with premium fuel. Reach for Vega Clean* Energy for energy before your workout, or to top-off your tank mid-workout. Every delicious serving has:
- • 80mg caffeine
- Tea up your pre-workout. Black tea extract and green tea extract combine for 80mg of caffeine.
- • Electrolytes
- When used as directed, Vega Clean Energy helps support hydration, with sodium (from sea salt) and potassium (from potassium chloride), whether you’re chasing down the soccer ball or the seeking the next peak.
- • Energy from carbs
When you’re training for life, ready-for-anything can be better with clean fuel. Shake up Vega Clean* Energy in delicious Berry Infusion or Citrus Iced Tea flavors.
Vega® Clean* Energy
- Ingredients & Nutrition
Whether you're looking for a particular ingredient or just tracking your diet and health, you'll find the answers you need here.
Ingredientsflavor Citrus Iced Tea
Organic coconut palm nectar, Sprouted whole grain brown rice syrup, Tapioca starch, Black tea extract, Green tea extract, Sea salt, Panax ginseng, Potassium chloride Contains 2 percent or less of: Beetroot powder (for color), Strawberry powder, Natural strawberry flavor, Natural grapefruit flavor, Stevia Extract, Citric acid, Malic acidOrganic coconut palm nectar, Sprouted whole grain brown rice syrup, Tapioca starch, Black tea extract, Green tea extract, Sea salt, Panax ginseng, Potassium chloride Contains 2 percent or less of: Natural citrus flavor, Stevia Extract, Citric acid
- Citrus Iced Tea
Nutrition Factsflavor Citrus Iced Tea
- Citrus Iced Tea
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Per 1 scoop (29 g) Calories 100 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 125 mg 5% Potassium 115 mg 3% Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 20 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 6% Iron 2% Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Per 1 scoop (27 g) Calories 100 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 125 mg 5% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 19 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mix it up!
Mix 1 ½ cups (12 fl.oz.) of Clean Energy into 1.5 cups (375ml) of ice cold water and drink before your workout—or top-off your tank mid-workout.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light. For tub: Do not use if seal is broken. Tub contains silica packet to maintain product freshness. Do not consume.
Get ideas on how to use it!
Why is sugar added to Vega Clean Energy?
Vega® Clean Energy has organic coconut palm nectar, sprouted whole grain brown rice syrup and tapioca starch as sources of carbohydrates for energy.
Why does it taste like tea?
Vega Clean Energy tastes like tea because the 80mg of caffeine are naturally occurring from green and black tea.
Why is stevia added to Vega Clean Energy?
Believe it or not, the carbohydrates that act as the fuel in Vega Clean Energy aren’t actually very sweet. We added a touch of stevia to the recipe to improve taste and give it a refreshing sweetness.