Originally Posted by Beth Manos Brickey on Tasty Yummies.
This cute One-eyed Green Monster Smoothie makes for a fun, pre or post-trick-or-treating fuel to start your Halloween off on a nourished note.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally posted in October 2014 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- 1 cup Silk® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 1 frozen organic banana
- 1 serving Vanilla Vega Sport® Premium Protein
- 1-2 full-sized vegan marshmallows
- 1-2 vegan chocolate chips
Add all of the ingredients, except the marshmallow and the chocolate chip, to your high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Stick a chocolate chip (pointed side first) into the top of a marshmallow and then float it on top of the smoothie.