Elevate your smoothie to milkshake status using these creamy ingredients. So thick you’ll need a spoon to enjoy, and so good the kids will never know nutrition can be found in this Cherry Vanilla Milkshake.
- ½ cup So Delicious® Vanilla Coconutmilk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- ½ serving Vanilla Vega® Essentials
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 2 cups non-dairy ice cream
- Optional: 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream, cacao nibs, sprinkles, coconut flakes
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth. You may need to stop the blender and stir ingredients at times to help the shake come together.
Stir in a tall glass with 2 straws.
Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, or sprinkles!