Do you love blueberry baked goods? This Blueberry Crumble Smoothie tastes just like that classic dessert that your mother or grandma used to make. The difference? It has no added sugar, but does have protein and fiber! It’s also ready in 5 minutes, making it a perfect choice on busy weekday mornings. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Vanilla Vega® Essentials
- (or Vega One™ French Vanilla or Vega® Protein & Greens Vanilla)
- 1 cup Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ frozen peeled banana
- 3 Tbsp rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tsp natural almond butter (optional, for a slightly nutty taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ice cubes
- Blueberries, granola, and/or almonds, to garnish
Add all ingredients except ice to your blender. Blend until smooth.
Blend in the ice cubes until no chunks remain.
Pour into a glass and garnish with additional blueberries, your favourite granola or chopped almonds.