Who needs ice cream when you can have a nutrient-dense and oh-so-chocolaty smoothie bowl, topped with crunchy granola and fresh fruit? Set up the ingredients like a sundae bar and choose your own breakfast adventure with as many toppings as you like.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 1/2 cup Silk CreamyCashew milk
- Recommended Toppings:
- Gluten-free granola (I love Nature's Path Love Crunch Granola)
- Shredded coconut flakes
- Fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- Fresh sliced banana
- Sprinkles, because why not?
Puree in a food processor, until thick and combined, adding more milk if required.
Choose your toppings and load up your bowl.
Grab a spoon and enjoy.