- Product Benefits
Why you'll love it
- Vega Maca is grown organically using fair labor practices
- Heated using gelatinization
- Maca is a root veggie that needs to be heated to support digestion, so we use the cooking process of gelatinization to break down the starches within maca. Gelatinization is vegan and has nothing to do with gelatin.
- Traditionally eaten in Peru
- Native Peruvians have eaten maca for thousands of years. Grown at 14,000 feet in an extreme climate of freezing cold, fierce winds and intense sunlight, maca is resilient. Herbalists believe that resilient plants are especially valuable; from a herbological perspective, maca’s resiliency is unmatched.
Vega Maca Chocolate
- Ingredients & Nutrition
Whether you're looking for a particular ingredient or just tracking your diet and health, you'll find the answers you need here.
IngredientsflavorOrganic dark chocolate 70% cocoa (organic cocoa mass, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin, organic vanilla), organic gelatinized maca root powder
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Per 1 bar (40 g) Calories 215 Calories from Fat 135 Total Fat 15 g 23%* Saturated Fat 9 g 6% Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6%* Dietary Fiber 4 g 15%* Sugars 9 g † Protein 3 g 20% Organic gelatinized maca powder (root) 4,000 mg † *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value Not Established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.