Add some effervescence to your sangria with sparkling cider and kombucha. Sangria is one of those drinks that is delicious all year round, because you can mix up to include seasonal fruits. I love it with luscious blackberries and raspberries, but you can add whatever you like!
- 1 serving Vega® Vitamins - Blackberry Currant - Box of 20 Single Packs
- 4 oz water
- 2 pints fruit (I used blackberries and raspberries; you can also use pear, apple, orange, or pomegranate)
- 1 cup sparkling cider or non-alcoholic cider
- 4 oz kombucha (I recommend grape or another berry flavor)
- If you want a more traditional drink, replace the sparkling cider with your favorite wine.
Place the washed fruit in the sparkling cider. If possible let it soak overnight.
Add the kombucha and Vega Vitamins mixed with 4oz. of water.
Serve chilled, over ice with your favorite fruit as garnish.