Vega Sport® Protein Bar
Recharge and repair with Vega Sport Protein Bar post-workout, so you can do it all again, sooner.
About Vega Sport Protein Bar
Give your muscles the protein they crave. Vega Sport Protein Bar repairs your muscles post-workout with protein, BCAAs and glutamine from clean, whole food ingredients your body needs (and deserves) to recover.
Eat Vega Sport Protein Bar after your workout or anytime for a protein boost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use the Vega Sport Performance Protein if I am consuming the Vega Sport Protein Bar too?
We recommend you speak to a health care provider or a dietitian specializing in sports nutrition about your specific protein needs post-workout.
Is Vega Sport Protein Bar organic?
To certify all ingredients can be cost prohibitive to some of the smaller farms we work with, however we choose ingredients that are organic, non-GMO and pesticide-free where we can. As you’ll see when you check the ingredients list of Vega Sport Protein Bar, we’re using more organic ingredients than ever before.
I noticed Vega Sport Protein Bar contains whole food sweetener sources such as tapioca, brown rice and agave. Why did Vega choose these sweeteners?
During product reformulation, the goal was to choose sweeteners that were organic, gluten-free, vegan, minimally-refined, with a low-glycemic index. Vega Sport Protein Bar contains dates, organic tapioca syrup, organic whole grain brown rice syrup, agave syrup and cane syrup.
- Dates (as a whole food source of sweetness and carbohydrate energy).
- Organic tapioca syrup (a minimally- refined, grain-free sweetener made from the cassava root).
- Organic whole grain brown rice syrup (minimally-refined).
- Organic raw agave (minimally-refined, low-glycemic sweetener that contains trace minerals unlike refined white sugar or refined agave).
- Organic cane sugar (sometimes referred to as evaporated cane sugar. The crystallized remains of sap extracted from sugar cane, this retains the nutrients naturally found in cane sugar, and is less refined than white sugar).