- Product Benefits
Why you'll love it
Sip refreshingly delicious nutrition from organic greens like parsley, spinach, kale, spirulina, alfalfa, wheatgrass, broccoli sprouts, holy basil, and chlorella.
Same amount of vitamin C and A as 1 cup of kale and 1/2 cup of spinach
Excellent source of vitamin A, C and K
- 15 calories
- Ingredients & Nutrition
Whether you're looking for a particular ingredient or just tracking your diet and health, you'll find the answers you need here.
Ingredientsflavor Matcha Honeydew
ORGANIC PARSLEY, ORGANIC APPLE POWDER, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC LIME JUICE POWDER, ORGANIC LEMON POWDER, ORGANIC KALE, ORGANIC SPIRULINA, NATURAL FLAVORS, ORGANIC ALFALFA , CITRIC ACID, ORGANIC WHEATGRASS, ORGANIC BROCCOLI SPROUTS, ORGANIC STEVIA EXTRACT, ORGANIC HOLY BASIL, ORGANIC CHLORELLAORGANIC PARSLEY, ORGANIC CUCUMBER, ORGANIC APPLE POWDER, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC CELERY JUICE POWDER, ORGANIC KALE, ORGANIC MATCHA, ORGANIC SPIRULINA, ORGANIC ALFALFA, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, ORGANIC WHEATGRASS, ORGANIC BROCCOLI SPROUTS, ORGANIC STEVIA EXTRACT, ORGANIC CHLORELLA
- Mint Lemonade
- Matcha Honeydew
Serving Size: Per 1 pouch (5g)flavor Matcha Honeydew
- Mint Lemonade
- Matcha Honeydew
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Per 1 pouch (5g) Other Calories from Fat 0 15 Fat 0g 0% Saturated 0g 0% (+)Trans 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 15mg 1% Potassium 90mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 0g Protein 1g Vitamin A 60% Vitamin C 35% Calcium 2% Iron 4% Vitamin E 2% Vitamin K 60% Riboflavin 2% Vitamin B6 4% Vitamin B12 10% Vitamin B12 10% Magnesium 2% Copper 2% Manganese 8% Biotin 20% Pantothenic acid 25% Phosphorus 4% Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Per 1 pouch (5g) Other Calories from Fat 0 15 Fat 0g 0% Saturated 0g 0% (+)Trans 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25mg 1% Potassium 110mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 1g Vitamin A 60% Vitamin C 35% Calcium 2% Iron 4% Vitamin E 2% Vitamin K 60% Thiamin 2% Riboflavin 4% Vitamin B6 4% Vitamin B12 10% Magnesium 2% Zinc 0% Manganese 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stir it up!
Add 1 serving of Vega Greens to 1 cup (8 fl. oz) ice-cold water and mix well.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Find great tasting recipes that use this product, and more:
Can I mix it with juice/milk?
We love Vega® Greens mixed with ice-cold water. But you’re welcome to try the liquid of your preference. Make it an experiment in your kitchen and let us know what you discover! While strawberry (non-dairy) milk is adored at Vega HQ, no one has fallen for vibrant green Mint Lemonade almond milk.
What do you mean that Vega Greens has the same amount of vitamin C and A in every serving as 1 cup of kale and 1/2 cup of spinach?
No matter which flavor of Vega® Greens you are drinking, you are drinking the same amount of vitamin C and A as is found in 1 cup of kale and ½ cup of spinach. Using the USDA’s Food Composition Database we compared the amounts of vitamin C and A found in every serving of Vega® Greens to what you would find kale and spinach. And the amounts formulated in Vega Greens are equal for the amounts vitamin C and A in 1 cup of kale plus ½ cup of spinach. If you’re ever curious about the nutrition composition of your foods, you can use the database yourself: https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods
How much caffeine is in the Matcha Honeydew flavor?
There is <10mg caffeine per serving in the Vega® Greens Matcha Honeydew flavor. For reference, 5 oz of drip coffee has between 60-110mg of caffeine.
Where is the matcha sourced from?
The matcha in Vega® Greens Matcha Honeydew is from Japan.
How many can I have in a day?
Even good things should be enjoyed in moderation and we suggest you drink Vega® Greens as part of a balanced diet. If you have questions about your specific nutrition needs, it’s best to talk to your dietitian or health care practitioner.
Can I give this to my kids?
We recommend speaking to your pediatrician first to determine if this product is right for your kids.
Is it ok to take this while I’m pregnant?
Great question! We get asked this fairly often by many new moms and parents who want to make sure they’re doing what is best for their babies. Our recommendation is to always check with your doctor or healthcare practitioner on whether or not you personally should Vega® Greens while pregnant or breastfeeding. Your doctor has the full scope of your overall health and wellness goals so they will be a better judge in determining whether this is a time when you should be introducing a new food or supplement into your routine or continuing with your current intake.
Can I add it to a smoothie?
You can add Vega® Greens to your smoothie if you desire.