Put a few perfectly ripened peaches from the farmer’s market to good use this summer with this light and refreshing Coconut Peach Frozen Yogurt. The juicier, the better, and if you’ve got a few extras lying around, be sure to freeze them too so you can enjoy this rich dessert all year round.
- 1 454g/16 oz tub So Delicious® Plain Cultured Coconut Milk yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vega Sport® Performance Protein
- 1/4 cup Silk® Unsweetened Coconut Beverage
- 1 Tbsp fresh peeled ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 Tbsp toasted flaked coconut
Add all ingredients to a blender except for one of the peaches and the flaked coconut. Puree until smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and stir in the remaining diced peaches and toasted flaked coconut. If you prefer a smooth frozen yogurt, toss both peaches and the toasted coconut in the blender rather than stirring them in afterwards.
Freeze the frozen yogurt mixture for 4 to 6 hours.
When frozen, scoop and serve topped with additional fresh peach slices if desired.