It’s time your blender shot for the stars. A universe of flavors is yours, with a constellation of nutrient dense plant-based ingredients in your solar system. Stir up a shimmering galaxy smoothie and let your imagination take flight. 3, 2, 1...blast off!
- Milk-y Way
- 1/4 cup Silk® Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 1/4 cup ice
- Supernova Red Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Earthbound Farm® frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Silk® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- Black Hole Blue Smoothie
- 1 cup Earthbound Farm® frozen blueberrie
- 3/4 cup Silk® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 serving of your favorite Vega® protein powder
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Optional: Edible glitter dust (available at most craft, hobby or kitchen stores)
Blend coconut milk and ice to create your milk-y way. Splatter it (messily) inside your glass.
Without washing the blender, blend the Supernova Red Smoothie layer and pour it into the glass.
Without washing the blender, blend the Black Hole Blue Smoothie layer, and pour it into the glass. If you are using star dust (edible glitter), sprinkle it on now. Slowly swirl the layers with a spoon to create your own universe within your smoothie.