- 1½ cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- ½ head of radicchio
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 10 fresh blackberries
- Blackberry Vinaigrette :
- 10 blackberries, halved
- 1 minced shallot
- ⅓ cup Vega® Antioxidant Omega Oil Blend
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, asparagus, orange pepper, radiccio. Toss avacados with lime juice and fold into salad.
Use a strainer to separate blackberry pulp and seeds from juice. Wisk together blackberry juice, minced shallot, EFA oil, red wine vinegar, maple syrup and lime juice.
Drizzle desired amount over salad, top with pumpkin seeds and halved blackberries – enjoy!