Made with nutrient packed, creamy, creamy avocado, speckled banana, and indulgent cinnamon, mornings have never been so sweet; I serve my transcendently green ‘Ice Cream’ topped with raw buckwheat or ginger granola, mixed berries, coconut flakes, and a piping hot mug of my beloved black coffee.
Recipe adapted from InMyBowl.com
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- 1 cup fresh spinach or kale
- 1 serving Natural Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ -1 cup almond milk (depending on desired consistency)
- 5 ice cubes
- ‘Ice Cream’ Topping Ideas
- ½ oz. raw almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ¼ cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender; start with ½ cup almond milk, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency.
Pour into your favorite bowl and sprinkle on your favorite toppings, enjoy!