Whether you’ve just opened a new tub of Vega® protein powder, or you’re feeling like you’re in a smoothie rut, pairing your fruity Berry protein powder with just the right ingredients can take your smoothie to the next level.
Start with the base recipe and blend it with the flavor pairing suggestions below for the best tasting smoothie recipe.
Smoothie Base Recipe
- 1 ½ cups liquid (water, juice, plant-based beverage)
- 1 cup ice and/or frozen fruits
- 1 serving Berry or Natural Vega® protein powder
- 1. Blend liquid and protein powder until smooth
- 2. Add ice and/or frozen fruit (plus your flavor pairing choice) and continue blending until smooth
- 3. Serve cold
Vega One®, Vega® Protein & Greens or Vega Sport® Premium Protein Berry are all packed full of berry flavor.
Pair with: Almonds, beets, berries, dark chocolate, hemp seeds, nuts, orange, poppy seeds
Try this: Berry Cocoa Smoothie
Vega One® or Vega® Protein & Greens Natural have a very neutral with a slight hint of earthy greens, and subtle vanilla. Some say it reminds them of oatmeal.
Pairs With: Cucumber, fennel, lemon, green apple, greens, ginger
Try this: Keep it simple and mis natural flavored Vega protein powder with water and a splash of lemon.