Serves 2 | 30 Minute Prep Time
These vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are the perfect culinary accompaniment to any friendly get together. These wings don’t just pack a punch of flavor but are loaded with plant-based goodness too! Best part is, once you’re comfortable making these wings, you can start to experiment with different sauces and create healthy buffalo wing recipes of your very own. No matter what the occasion is, these buffalo wings are sure to fly off the plate!
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- ¾ cup cayenne hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk to get all the lumps out. Add more water if need to thin out batter. Batter should just thinly coat cauliflowers.
- Dip cauliflower into batter and allow excess batter to drip off. Place cauliflower on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping once, or until batter is hardened and cauliflower is cooked through.
- Whisk together cayenne hot sauce and coconut oil until combine. Toss cooked cauliflower in sauce. Serve with Cashew Ranch Dressing or Baba Ganoush.