Vega is a premium, award-winning brand at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. We are committed to bringing sustainable plant-based nutrition to the world and we’re proud to be part of the B Corp™ movement; a commitment to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging contract position exists as the Social Media Manager at Vega’s head office in Burnaby, BC. The Social Media Manager will play an integral role in the development and execution of Vega’s digital marketing strategy. The position will lead the content strategy connecting the brands objectives with compelling, brand and product-based digital assets. Day to day, you will be responsible for working cross functionally, with Brand, Creative and the rest of the Digital & Media team to develop and execute a powerful, performance-driven content strategy. You will set up social media campaigns, monitor the latest trends to improve campaign performance and educate cross functional teams as to the role/best practices of social content. This position will report into the Senior Media & Digital Manager.
You take social media seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
Strategy + Content Development:
- Manage strategy and execution of all social content. Duties include, planning, briefing, production overview,asset delivery, and content calendar development and management
- Setting up campaign and full year KPIs on performance
- Work hand in hand with Creative team as well as counterparts on digital & media team to consistently deliver superior social content
- Point person, working closely with social partners providing leadership, and monitoring of social media campaigns
- Educate cross functional teams as to the role/best practices of social content and its role in the marketing matrix
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating:
- Monitor latest trends including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Lead facilitation and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Responsible for both campaign/brand reporting including but not limited to performance metrics such as budget/ROI, traffic + conversion, engagement, impressions and channel growth
- Responsible for employing a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight to relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
- This role is an individual contributor and will not have direct reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or a Digital Media related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading the content strategy in an in-house, creative agency or digital agency environment
- Expert understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills (ability to look into a set of data and draw the right conclusions and actionable recommendations)
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibilities and budget management capabilities
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidlyand tight deadlines exist
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
VEGA “Must Haves”
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for Vega
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Benefits Health Plan
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com with “Social Media Manager (12 month contract)” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.