Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging contract position exists as an eCommerce Specialist at Vega’s head office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Senior Manager, eCommerce, you will work with the Logistics, Operations, Sales Planning & Strategy and Marketing teams to support the Amazon business. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who has 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce and who wants to take their career to the next level.
You have a passion for e-Commerce and working in a high-performing team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Manage product setups, price monitoring, in-stock status, PDP maintenance
- Set up promotions and adjust based on budget + troubleshoot issues, track performance and conduct post promotion analysis
- Maintain Amazon retailer portals and listing documents – product information and all related assets
- Monitor weekly purchase orders – work closely with Logistics to ensure orders are being executed on time and handle customer issues
- Maintain bar summer ship program for Amazon US – monitor sales and inventory; work closely with Logistics to ensure all key metrics are being met
- Manage product catalogue – discontinued, new and out-of-stock SKUs
- Work with Amazon team to reinstate SKUs that are removed due to customer reviews
- Review chargebacks and liaise with internal teams to provide supporting documentation
- Pull POS and inventory reports and data to support eCommerce Manager and requests from internal teams
- Communicate professionally and promptly with Amazon teams and submit service tickets to execute on the above
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in eCommerce Sales; Amazon experience a strong asset
- Understanding of SEO and SEM – Google advertising or Amazon advertising
- Experience with new product setups including setting up Product Detail Pages
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams
- Experience with promotional analysis – strong analytical skills and critical thinker – ability to report concisely and review results to optimize all efforts and problem-solve
- Proven ability to multi-task among a multitude of projects and responsibilities
- Sales and target focused with a high degree of initiative and self –motivation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a deadline driven and fast paced environment, while maintaining accuracy is essential
- Proactive with a sense of urgency
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Displays strong professionalism and ability to work well with others
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Extended Health Plan
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Fund
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send us your application at email@example.com with “eComm Specialist” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.