Vega is a premium, award-winning brand at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. We are committed to bringing sustainable plant-based nutrition to the world and we’re proud to be part of the B Corp™ movement; a commitment to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
A new and exciting position exists as an eCommerce Specialist supporting Bricks + Clicks! The person in this position will help grow the online business of our top customers, which have typically been Brick & Mortar customers. You will work closely with the assigned Strategic Account Managers on these accounts to improve content, assortment, search placements, promotions and advertising on the customers’ online sites. You’ll also work with the rest of the ecommerce and marketing teams to efficiently create and organize marketing collateral. You’ll create sales & marketing targets and detailed plans to hit those targets.
You take eCommerce seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Help grow the online business of Bricks + Clicks customers in US and Canada (Ex. Walmart.com, Target.com, Costco.com, PC Express, etc) by providing and actioning recommendations alongside Key Account Managers
- Manage audits & content on these sites in order to improve search ranking
- Keyword research
- Manage search advertising- bidding, campaign optimizations, etc
- Research and make recommendations on other marketing opportunities and promotions – email, banners, sampling, subscription, etc
- Develop and track KPI’s – Sales, ROI, New customers, traffic, conversion, ranking, etc
- Weekly, monthly, yearly reporting
- Manage delivery networks such as Instacart – content, promotions, advertising and marketing opportunities
- Work very closely with stakeholders such as Sales Planning & Strategy, Account Managers and rest of eCommerce team to identify and action opportunities while operating within suggested pricing guidelines
- Lead all content creation required for Bricks + Clicks and Delivery Networks sites – product titles, keywords, descriptions, images, videos, etc.
- Organize all content to ease distribution – work closely with IT and other stakeholders on new systems and tools to distribute and syndicate content
- Work closely with Amazon and DTC teams to share best practices and content
- Lead the strategy, management and execution for paid search, paid social and display channels to efficiently drive new and repeat customer growth
- Manage forecasting, promotions and programs to achieve KPI’s
- Work collaboratively with Marketing on opportunities to grow these channels without negatively impacting other channels
- Budgeting – Make recommendations on budgets needed to achieve goals and capitalize on opportunities; manage to approved budgets
- Champion needs of these channels to meet objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience working in Sales or with Sales teams
- Must be extremely team-oriented and collaborative – work very closely with Customer Account Managers, Marketing and rest of eCommerce team
- Strong business acumen – ROI analyses, communicate financial impact of opportunities
- Entrepreneurial – treat this channel like a business and raise opportunities to improve performance
- Must be very resourceful – must operate easily with incomplete information and be comfortable problem -solving
- Strong communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with internal contacts within Vega, Danone and externally with customers
- Extremely organized – need to work with over 8 Customer Account Managers and accounts, therefore managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing – email marketing, social, paid media, programmatic, SEO, SEM
- Proficient knowledge in PPC advertising and experience building high performing media campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
VEGA “Must Haves”
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humour and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Annual bonuses
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Extended Health Plan
- Parental Leave top-up
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Fund
- Employer matching RRSP Program
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com with “eCommerce Specialist, Bricks + Clicks” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.