Vega is a premium, award-winning brand at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. We are committed to bringing sustainable plant-based nutrition to the world and we’re proud to be part of the B Corp™ movement; a commitment to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging position exists as a Content Creator at Vega. Reporting to the Design Manager, this role is responsible for creating and editing photos, videos, and graphic content for social media and other materials as needed to achieve Vega’s marketing goals. In addition to an ambitious, get-after-it attitude, this role requires advanced knowledge of photography and videography as well as a strong editing and graphic design skillset.
This position is based out of Vancouver BC, Canada. During the exceptional circumstances due to COVID-19, we are currently working virtually while our office remains open for access.
- Create and edit photos, videos, and graphic content for social media and other marketing materials
- Develop compelling content using specific brand guidelines and industry trends
- Draft creative copy and messaging for social media channels and online marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with Vega’s Social Media Specialist to execute Vega’s social strategy
- Seek out critical feedback from social manager to optimize content regularly
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with both Marketing and Creative team
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing, Graphic Design or related concentration
- 1-3 years experience in creating content for a variety of Social Media channels in-house or a personal portfolio equivalent
- Experienced in graphic design, photo and video editing and production, using Adobe Suite
- Experience shooting and editing photos and videos for digital sales and marketing channels
- Passionate about social media with a strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok
- Hands on experience with web content management tools
- Exceptional written communication, multi-tasking, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinarily creative and curious with a drive to meet goals and succeed
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
VEGA “Must Haves”
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for Vega
- Competitive compensation plan
- Annual performance bonus
- Vega product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- Extended Health Plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Summer hours (June to September)
- Group RSP Matching program
- Flexible time off
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education fund
- Paid volunteer days
- Virtual fitness classes
- Dogs in the office (virtually on video calls) – Woof!
Let Your Journey Begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you APPLY HERE
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.