Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging contract positions exists as an Consumer Support Representative at Vega’s Head Office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Manager, Educator & Engagement, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service support and engaging our customers through inbound calls, emails, Live Chat, and social while also creating various forms of Education content. You will assist our Vega Store customers with product questions, ordering, tracking shipments and make interacting with Vega the best part of their day! You have a passion for customer service and helping VEGA build a competitive advantage in the marketplace through educating consumers on why plant-based nutrition is central to powering a healthy life.
You take customer service seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Deliver customer service support to our consumers through inbound calls, emails and live chat
- Be the voice of Vega to our consumers through digital engagement
- Follow up with consumer complaints/concerns in a timely and solution oriented approach
- Communicate with various departments to ensure successful outcome of our consumer needs
- Log all consumer interactions, spot trends and report findings to internal managers as a way to develop content
- Support Surprise & Delight (S&D) program including seeking out and executing S&D opportunities
- Vega Product Review monitoring and engagement
- Vega Store order support including back order reports, tracking, logging and reporting Vega Store issues
- Amazon review and Amazon Q&A engagement
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of previous experience in sales/customer service role is required
- Nutrition designation from an accredited institution (RHN, CSN, Dietician) an asset
- A passion to deliver world class customer service
- Amazing organizational, data entry, communication , and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to think outside-the-box
- Bilingual, French and/or Spanish an asset
- You live the Vega brand
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Annual bonuses
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Extended Health Plan
- Parental Leave top-up
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Fund
- Employer matching RRSP Program
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send us your application at email@example.com with “Consumer Support Representative” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.