Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging position exists as Brand Manager, Innovation in Broomfield, CO. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Innovation & Growth, you will be responsible for expanding the breadth and accelerating the pace of Innovation at Vega. This position will identify, evaluate and lead new food & beverage products across a variety of categories from ideation to execution. This role will require deep consumer empathy and insights, analytical evaluation of opportunities, and strong product launch and activation experience. In addition, this role requires partnering with multiple stakeholders and therefore requires strong communication skills, persuading and leading cross-functional teams.
You take brand management seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Lead the development and launch of new product line (build P&L, brand positioning, packaging development, develop and execute marketing support launch plan)
- Identify new products and categories for growth through trend gathering and consumer insights
- Execute new approaches for identifying and evaluating innovation concepts
- Develop multi-year strategy for brand and/or format platforms
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, gain senior level alignment
- Influence and persuade across the organization to procure and leverage resources, remove barriers, and engage cross functional teams to ensure projects are successful and timelines are met
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business; MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in brand management and innovation roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in the Natural foods and Beauty industries
- Experience in many aspects of brand management and Innovation (positioning, market research and consumer insight development, new product development, marketing activation)
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and P&L management experience
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Annual Bonuses
- Open Book Management
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Extended Health Plan – Vega 401K
- Flexible time off
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Parental leave top-up
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Fund
- Paid Community Service Day
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Brand Manager” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.