Enjoy pumpkin pie flavors all year round with our favorite pumpkin pie smoothie recipe. Beautifully smooth and creamy rich, this is a healthy smoothie recipe to keep in your arsenal every day of the year! Who said that dessert can’t be healthy?
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk alternative
- 1 serving Vega One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla or Vanilla Chai
- Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth and enjoy!
Tip: Freeze extra pumpkin puree in mounds on wax paper ahead of time, then place in bags and store in the freezer for pumpkin pie smoothies all year long.
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- All Berry Smoothie - March 26, 2015
- Cauliflower Steak with Roasted Red Pepper & Caramelized Onion Relish - March 13, 2015
- Iron-rich Green Smoothie - March 9, 2015