Enjoy pumpkin pie flavors all year round with our favorite pumpkin pie smoothie recipe. Adding cinnamon and Vega One Vanilla Chai to real pumpkin puree takes us rich back to all of our favorite holidays with friends and family. Beautifully smooth and creamy rich, this is a healthy smoothie recipe to keep in your arsenol every day of the year! Who said that dessert can’t be healthy?
- 1 cup unsweetened almond, rice or soy milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Chai Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake
- 1/2 frozen banana (freeze in small chunks)
- 4 generous tablespoonfuls frozen, unsweetened, plain pumpkin puree (freeze in mounds on wax paper ahead of time, then place in bags and store in the freezer)
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp cinnamon to taste
- Blend together choice of milk, Vega One, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add frozen banana and pumpkin and blend until smooth.