Enjoy pumpkin pie flavors all year round with our favorite pumpkin pie smoothie recipe. Beautifully smooth and creamy rich, this is a healthy smoothie recipe to keep in your arsenal every day of the year! Who said that dessert can’t be healthy?
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk alternative
- 1 serving Vega One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla or Vanilla Chai
- Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth and enjoy!
Tip: Freeze extra pumpkin puree in mounds on wax paper ahead of time, then place in bags and store in the freezer for pumpkin pie smoothies all year long.
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie - July 27, 2015
- Protein Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches - July 14, 2015
- Campfire Recipes: Grilled Veggies with Stone Fruit - July 6, 2015