Vanilla Chai Breakfast Chia Pudding
February 25, 2014 Vega
A perfect complement to your busy mornings, this vanilla chai-flavored breakfast chia pudding is a delight to wake up to. We’ve included some of our favorite toppings, but get creative and top with whatever you like. Whether it’s colorful or crunchy, we’d love to know what your favorite topping is, so tell us in the comments below!
Are you a big fan of all things vanilla chai? Go into chai overtime and enjoy this chia pudding with a hot Dairy Free Chai Latte.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ – 1 ½ cups almond milk (or other non-dairy milk substitute)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving Vega One Vanilla Chai
- Orange zest
- 2 Tbsp dried apricots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp toasted buckwheat
- 2 Tbsp Pecans, chopped
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Mix mashed banana with chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract and Vega One. Put into a sealable container and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir chia pudding well and add toppings in.
- Enjoy chilled.